Wednesday, February 6, 2008





Redhook Ale Brewery's


Winterhooks Winter Ale
Part two of the saga that is me rating brew-has. I'm pretty sure any beer might taste good while your watching the greatest show since the birth of cable....LOST. This beer seemed fitting since it's the wintertime, which made me hope for the taste of snowflakes, blizzard, or even windchill. Unfortunately, Winterhook didn't have much of an aftertaste, but it did have a 6.8% alcohol content which is good in my book. For this reason my rating took an elevator up. If you can make a beer taste good with high alcohol levels, I commend your efforts brewers. I haven't had many, if any winter ale's, but this one hit a chord in the taste department. I don't know if we are hitting the Brewing Jackpot or if I just like beer in general. I'm sure that soon we will come upon a beer that was a Counselor at Aids Camp, but for now I'm quite content with our selections. I would recommend getting this beer, only in winter and only when it's below freezing outside. That being said I rate WINTERHOOKS WINTER ALE

2.4 out of 4 thumbs


Signing out,
THE SAYLOR

No comments: