Wednesday, February 6, 2008



ERIE BREWING COMPANY'S


RAILBENDER ALE


Since this is my first Beer rating, the excitement is endless. I usually just shotgun so many beers people think that I'm hunting. Actually tasting the beer is going to be an experience in itself. I am not a very picky drinker, but I feel a Beer Snob is on the virge of creation. So, for the most part Railbender Ale goes down smooth as a baby's bottom. It has a natural ale taste that can settle in your stomach even during Saw IV. So if somebody is getting their skull saw opened you won't want to take a trip to vom city. At least not because of the beer. I am unsure about the process of rating a beer, but I would make a safe bet that it's GOOGLABLE. Since this is my first beer rate, and my pallet is satisfied, I rate Railbender Ale

3.1 out of 4 thumbs





SAW IV




As for SAW IV, you either like it or you don't. If you want to see people waking up in the worst case scenario one could ever imagine, then rent this gem. If you liked the first three, you will thoroughly enjoy this one. As a Trilogy, I put it up there with my favorites like Beverly Hills Cop and Honey I Shrunk the Kids. As a series, I hope they make them until I die. One can't argue that the traps are the most innovative as well as demented things to ever touch the big screen.

The acting is a different story. It kind of reminds me of cast of Laguna Beach, but they're not as aesthetically pleasing and their acting coaches probably weren't as good. They do one thing well, which is dying excruciating deathes. Kudos. Anyway, if you don't enjoy ole pigface, then this movie is just not your cup of tea. It does have the stereotypical make you say AWWW SPIT ending/twist, as all the SAW'S do and contrary to what Moregon Trail thinks, I think that this stacks up with the best of the Saw's. I would love to see Jigsaw in space. I hope I see Jigsaw in space, think about what they could do with the whole gravity thing. Since I watched Saw IV when it came out in the theatres like the other three, I can safely say it withstood the test of time. I wish my first movie rating wasn't the word for whatever comes after Trilogy, (we'll go Quadrily) because I like them all. I'm a sucker for gore. So, I give Saw IV

3 out of 4 thumbs



Signing Out,

THE SAYLOR

No comments: