Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Redhook's Winter Ale

This is only my second posting and my lazy ass has already fell behind. I drank the Winter Pale last week on a day that was freezing cold and hailing on us which is the perfect weather to drink this beer in. Unfortunately, it has been 50 degrees and rainy the past three days so it is hard to get back in the winter mindset that I was in to write this review. What I remember was that was a decent beer but didn't have the same great taste as the Railbender or the high level alcohol content that Sierra Nevada contained. It was better than the trash I usually drink but in the grand scheme of things it didn't leave a lasting impression. This will also prolly be the last time I drink the Winter Pale Ale for awhile because last time I drank it the weather reversed and we have had warmer days. Drinking it again could summon the Winter gods and bring a catergory 5 blizzard upon us and noboady wants that. If anything it may be time to break out the worst beer of all time, but also capable of bringing in sunny weather. I'm talking about Miller Chill of course.

I give this beer 2.1 thumbs up



The 'Trail

No comments: