Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Blogging against the clock

I was just informed by the Saylor that the blog is back in full effect and that I needed to write an entry. There is one problem tho, I only blog at work so I can claim I get paid to write my own blog. It's currently 3:13, I get out of work at 3:30. I don't plan on staying a second more than that so I have 16 minutes to write this entry. I have no idea what it is going to be about, I'm just going to type until 3:30 then hit publish post and bouce. No proofreading or reading back what i wrote. For example, I'm pretty sure I just mispelled bounce a few words back but there is no time to go back and fix it.

I guess i'll start this entry but saying the blog may need a little work. Saylor put up a entry yesterday but the header says April 28th. So it looks like Marty McFly writes for the blog now to, or the blog currently resides on the Lost island and it just got white flashed to a couple months ago. Not sure if we are still doing movie reviews but the Four Thumbs up might need to go and just be replaced by Legends Incorporated. Good thing wharff is the official blog maintenance man. So you better get on that hotshot. Lastly we need to unleash this blog on the world. I see we have 140 views after existing for a solid year and a half. That is just unacceptable. I'm officially seeting a goal of hitting 20,000 views by the end of summer. BOOM. Hows that for ambition.

Not sure how I'm going to make that happen but that is a blog post for another time when i have more than 7 minutes to ponder it. I guess for the rest of the entry I'll just talk about the Official Legends Inc. Twitter feeds. www.twitter.com/moregontrail and www.twitter.com/awwwspit I fell like twitter could be cool but it's not really blowing up yet. So unless your celeb and you have a million plus followers it feels pretty pointless to drop tweets. (Quick side note: How is ashton kutcher the most popular guy on twitter. I have glanced at his and he is pretty much the definition of a garbage man). So I need more than the 12 followers I currently have, about half of them are just spam accounts with twitter names like Britneyfuckvids.

I just hit 3:30 so I'm out. Saylor has next post but I will be back on Thur for my review of the 311/Ziggy Marley i will be attending on weds. It better be worth it 311 is actually code for Led Zepplin reunion tour with tickets going for 50 bones plus Ticketmaster aids charges. Honestly, I just hope I remember it because I will be consuming mass quanities of Sailor Jerry's rum and hitting up A&R bar for pre-game festivities.

The 'TRAIL

No comments: